Talking Classics

We love video games but were talking classics here

Let's pay out respects to the very best downloadable Talking Classics episodic content

Chapel

Let's pay out respects to the very best downloadable Talking Classics episodic content

Post by Chapel on Mon May 09, 2011 12:02 am

Because there's no denying it

XBL, PSN, Raptr, Backloggery, Racketboy, steam, etc., screen name: brainofjtd
    KeithApicary
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Let's pay out respects to the very best downloadable Talking Classics episodic content

Post by KeithApicary on Tue May 10, 2011 2:25 am

Thats what I'm talking about.
    Chapel

Re: Let's pay out respects to the very best downloadable Talking Classics episodic content

Post by Chapel on Wed May 11, 2011 3:01 am

This episode has the perfeck blend of video game factuals, Keith language, and stunts. This is where the Rambo really starts shining through and clearly where I saw the light that Talking Classics is the best things things on all of the internets ever.

Last edited by Chapel on Wed May 11, 2011 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Did I say "one of" I meant the best thing ever. ahuh.. so stupid..)

XBL, PSN, Raptr, Backloggery, Racketboy, steam, etc., screen name: brainofjtd
    smurdd
    Fanboy
    Fanboy

Post by smurdd on Wed May 11, 2011 8:47 am

I watched this episode over and over for quite a while.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:28 pm